Bye Bye 2017 | Round Up of 2017

Today is the last day of the year 2017, i.e. 31 December 2017. A lot of things happened, so much learned, a lot of cooking, a bit more in spirituality, kids grown up another year and life became a bit easy with them. Visited many places with kids, long drive, dining in many new restaurants what a beautiful year it has been.

This year I decided to start blogging which will be a great memory of 2017. After second baby I am having some memory loss problem which I really feel. Though doctor does not say much about it but I am really struggling these days. Things are a bit difficult for me to remember, to learn new things is a bit tough, grasping power very slowly. In spite of all, I am trying hard to stand up and buckle up myself with all new things coming on my way.

In 2018 I will buy my domain and make a beautiful web page. I will learn new software to make it better.I am looking forward to baking healthy cookies, cakes, bread, and brownie so that I can consume without any guilt.

I love these 10 recipes most so far in my two month's blogging. <!--[if !mso]> <![endif]
      Pumpkin Soup
-->


Wish you all a very Happy New Year 2018 with loads of love and happiness. Looking forward to making more friends in the blogging world, more recipes to try. Linking this post to Srivalli Best of the new year2017 event.

Labels: